Buy 3 Spore vials
Buy 3 Spore vials
Spore vials are produced under sterile conditions and should be kept dark and refrigerated (2-8°C) to increase their lifespan.
Just 1ml of solution is needed to colonize 1 liter of substrate.
ContentsBuy 3 Spore vials
- 3x 10ml spore solution
- 3x optional sterile syringe
- 3x Alcoswab
- 3x clear instructions
Vial vs. Syringes-Buy 3 Spore vials
They are superior to the spore syringes in most fields . Get the best results when cultivating B+ magic mushrooms with this quality . Using it will result in a higher success rate in the colonization and fruiting process.
Reasons to go Vial
- Longer shelf life than most spore syringes (2 years vs 6 months)
- It’s easier to get ALL spores out of the container. Plastic syringes are often charged with static electricity making the spores stick to them. Glass vials are never charged, so 100% of the spores will come out.
- Works great with liquid culture growth media. Syringes can be prepared with a different solution, rendering any liquid culture medium unusable. Buy 3 mushroom Spore vials
- Spore vial solution has over a 1000 grow parts per milliliter, versus 500 g.p.p. ml or even less in most syringes.
- Professional look and feel
- Takes up less space
- Easier to transport
Liquid culture for faster colonization and stronger mycelium
When injecting the Cambodia spore solution in a ‘bath of nutrients’, such as the Liquid Culture Growth Medium, the spores will form into mycelium inside this liquid suspension. This is called liquid culture or LC for short. Liquid Culture Growth Medium itself can be used to inoculate substrate and cakes. Liquid culture growth medium has a higher success rate and will be much more reliable than trying to germinate the spores without the use of LC. In short: Using LCs will increase the chance on mushrooms.